Join a growing, fun team!
The B&R Business Solutions team is growing and we are currently looking to add a Business Development Manager to our team. Now is a great time to join us and help fuel our next stage of growth!
The primary role of the Delivery Manager will be to help ensure successful project delivery and customer satisfaction. The Delivery Manager will incorporate processes, procedures, and policies across the organization in order to ensure that deliverables meet time, budget, and quality objectives and help to identify and manage any issues that may arise. The Delivery Manager will act as a liaison between the consultants and customer, ensuring that all aspects of the projects are properly communicated to all stakeholders. As needed, the Delivery Manager may be asked to play a deeper project management role in projects that are deemed critical to the organization.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships between the B&R Professional Services Team and customers
- Ensure that the implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight controls over the project schedule, risks, scope of work, and budget
- Work with the senior leadership team to properly plan and manage resources across the portfolio of active projects
- Identify areas where process improvement is needed within the organization and recommend approaches to address
- Implement the necessary policies, procedures, and practices to ensure that projects are delivered in a manner that ensures quality while adhering to budget and time constraints
- Able to provide project management services on more complex projects as needed
- Provide regular and accurate project reporting to the leadership team
Required Skills & Qualities:
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- A proven track record in managing service delivery and relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Familiarity with Microsoft solutions, specifically SharePoint, Office 365, and Azure
- Experience with software development projects
- US Citizenship
- Ability to work on-site from the B&R office in Colts Neck, New Jersey
If you think you're the next B&R Business Solutions team member, submit your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you.